ICAS & Amazon Echo Competition
To celebrate our partnership with ICAS, we are giving members the opportunity to win one of five Amazon Echo devices when signing up to Investec Click & Invest. To be in with a chance of winning, members will need to enter the ICAS2017 reference code on the first page of the online application form, as well as successfully opening and funding their new account between 4 August 2017 and 20 October 2017.
Terms and Conditions
By entering the Investec Click & Invest Amazon Echo competition (the “Competition”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in the promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The promoter of this competition is Investec Click & Invest Limited whose address is at 2 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7QP (the “Promoter”).
- To enter the competition entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the start date of the competition and legally a tax paying resident in Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
- To enter, entrants must be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland at the time of opening and funding their Investec Click & Invest account.
- Entrants must enter the reference code ‘ICAS2017’ when prompted on the first page of the online application form for an Investec Click & Invest account.
- Entrants must have successfully opened and funded (funds must be cleared and be applied to the entrant’s account) their account by the Friday, 20 October 2017 to be an eligible entrant.
- Employees of the Promoter, or any of its parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and their immediate families and members of their households, and employees of any agency and other entities engaged by the Promoter or otherwise connected with operation, management or fulfilment of the Competition, are not eligible to take part in the Competition.
- The Competition begins at 10am on Friday, 4 August 2017 and closes at 5pm on Friday, 20 October 2017. Any entry received before and/or after the closing date and time will not be valid.
- Only one prize winner per household will be permitted.
- There will be five winners who will win an Amazon Echo (the “Prize”).
- The cost of shipping is included in the Prize, however any redelivery requirements which require an additional cost shall not be borne by the Promoter and will be the winner’s sole cost and responsibility.
- The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged by the Promoter.
- The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
Winners Selection and Notification
- The winners will be randomly selected on Friday, 27 October 2017 by the Promoter from all of the eligible entries submitted during the period of the Competition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The winners will be emailed by Wednesday, 1 November 2017 using the email address provided during their Click & Invest application, and will be required to reply within 10 working days stating the address they would like the Prize to be sent to. Failure to do so will result in the Prize being forfeited and another winner being randomly selected by the Promoter.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control and pursuant to these Terms and Conditions is final and binding. The Promoter will not enter into any correspondence or discussion with other Entrants of the Competition.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed to be unclaimed and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select an alternative winner to receive the prize as per these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is considered the data controller with respect to any personal data submitted by the participants pursuant to this competition, including your name, telephone number, email address. (“Personal Data”).
- The Promoter will use, transfer and disclose your Personal Data for the purposes of administering this Competition, including arranging the delivery of the Prize to you, where applicable. By submitting your information for this Competition, you consent to the Promoter processing your information for the purposes of administering this Competition.
- The Promoter will keep your Personal Data for as long as is needed to administer the Competition
- You have certain rights under data protection laws which may be subject to limitations and/or restrictions. These rights include the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your Personal Data.
- Obtain a restriction of processing or to object to the processing of your Personal Data; the right to data portability; the right to withdraw consent to the Promoter’s processing of the Personal Data at any time; and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- If you wish to exercise any of your data protection rights or withdraw your consent to our processing of the Personal Data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at 2 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7QP.
- By participating in the competition you agree to release and hold the Promoter, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, together with their respective employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with participating in the Competition or resulting from your acceptance or use of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend (temporary or permanently) the Competition, its sole discretion, without prior notice to the entrants.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control and not related to the winner, the Promoter is unable to award the Prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter (in its sole discretion) reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value.
- Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries may be rejected by the Promoter, in its sole discretion.
- This Competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Sign up and join the 1000s of people who get our latest insights, articles, opinions & marketing updates