Investec Derby Day Giveaway
Here at Investec Click & Invest we have experts involved in a whole host of interesting activities, from investing, to charity support and event sponsorship.
As part of the wider Investec Group’s sponsorship of the Investec Derby Festival, we are excited to launch our first prize giveaway. The Investec Derby Festival is one of the highlights of the racing calendar. Thousands flock to Epsom each year to watch top class horse racing, enjoy great music and soak up the atmosphere.
For a chance to win tickets to Investec Derby Day at Epsom Downs Racecourse on the 3 June simply head to twitter.com/InvestecClick, follow us and retweet the pinned tweet! The competition closes 24 May at noon. Good luck!
Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering the Investec Click & Invest Limited Twitter Derby competition (the “Competition”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in the promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
1. The promoter of this Competition is Investec Click & Invest Limited whose address is at 2 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7QP (the “Promoter”).
2. To enter the Competition you must be aged 18 years or over at the date of the competition and legally resident in Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and/or Channel Islands.
3. Employees of the Promoter, or any of its parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and their immediate families and members of their households, and employees of any agency and other entities engaged by the Promoter or otherwise connected with operation, management or fulfilment of the Competition, are not eligible to take part in the Competition.
4. The Competition begins at noon on 17th May and closes at noon on the 24th May. Any entry received before and/or after the closing date and time will not be valid.
5. Only one entry per person and one prize winner per household will be permitted.
How to Enter
1. To enter this Competition, visit twitter.com/investecclick and re-tweet the competition tweet which will include hashtag #InvestecTickets (“Competition Phrase”).
2. To be eligible to win, users must follow @investecclick.
3. Retweeting of any other post/s during the duration of this Competition, which does not contain the Competition Phrase, will not constitute an entry for the purposes of this Competition.
4. Entrants must continue to follow the @investecclick Twitter account for the duration of the Competition to continue to be regarded as an eligible entrant of the Competition.
5. Entrants must not enter and/or attempt to enter the Competition using multiple accounts and any entrants suspected of, and/or found to be doing so, will be ineligible to participate in the
6. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by and/or associated with Twitter. It is the responsibility of all entrants to ensure that they comply with Twitter’s rules regarding usage.
1. A total of 3 Competition winners will be selected by the Promoter, in its sole discretion, each of which will receive 2 Grandstand tickets to the Investec Derby Festival on Derby Day, Saturday 3rd June 2017 (the “Prize”).
2. Cost of shipping is included in the Prize however, any redelivery requirements which require an additional cost shall not be borne by the Promoter and will be the winner’s sole cost and responsibility.
3. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the Prize.
4. The Prize is not transferable, cannot be exchanged by the Promoter nor will the Promoter provide to the winner a cash value alternative to the Prize; and
5. The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
Winner Selection and Notification
1. The winner will be randomly selected on 25th May by the Promoter from all of the valid entries submitted during the period of the Competition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. The winner is required to respond to a private message notification within 3 days in order to claim the Prize. Failure to do so will result in the Prize being forfeited and another winner being randomly selected.
3. The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control and pursuant to these Terms and Conditions is final and binding. The Promoter will not enter into any correspondence or discussion with other Entrants of the Competition.
4. The winners and/or runners up acknowledge and agree that the Promoter may wish to use publicity resulting from the Competition, in particular featuring their name and photograph in any publicity materials of the Promoter, in perpetuity and for any purpose, as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed to be unclaimed and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select an alternative winner to receive the prize as per these Terms and Conditions.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence of identity and proof of address of the Prize winner before the winner receives their Prize.
7. By entering this Competition, entrants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
8. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
1. By participating in the Competition you agree to release and hold the Promoter, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, together with their respective employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with participating in the Competition or resulting from your acceptance or use of the Prize.
2. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend (temporary or permanently) the Competition, it its sole discretion, without prior notice to the entrants.
3. In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control and not related to the winner, Investec is unable to award the Prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value.
4. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries may be rejected by the Promoter, in its sole discretion.
5. This Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.