Terms and Conditions
By entering the Investec Click & Invest Limited Taxi giveaway (the “Giveaway”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in the promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The promoter of this competition is Investec Click & Invest Limited whose address is at 30 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7QP (the “Promoter”).
- To enter the giveaway you must be aged 18 years or over at the start date of the competition and legally a resident in Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and/or Channel Islands.
- Employees of the Promoter, or any of its parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and their immediate families and members of their households, and employees of any agency and other entities engaged by the Promoter or otherwise connected with operation, management or fulfilment of the competition, are not eligible to take part in the competition.
- The giveaway opens at 10am on 28/02/2018 and closes at 5pm on 06/04/2017. Any entry received before and/or after the closing date and time will be invalid.
- Only one entry per person and one prize winner per household will be permitted.
How to Enter
- To enter this giveaway, visit twitter.com/investecclick and reply to the giveaway tweet with a picture featuring an Investec Click & Invest branded taxi, using the #ClickTaxi
- Retweeting of any other post/s during the duration of this competition, will not constitute an entry for the purposes of this competition.
- Entrants must follow and/or continue to follow the @investecclick Twitter account for the duration of the giveaway to be an eligible entrant for the purposes of this competition.
- Entrants must not enter and/or attempt to enter the competition using multiple accounts. Any entrants suspected of, and/or found to be doing so, will be ineligible to participate in the competition.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by and/or associated with Twitter. It is the responsibility of all entrants to ensure that they comply with Twitter’s rules regarding usage.
- Everyone who tweets @InvestecClick a picture of Investec Click & Invest’s taxis will receive a soft cuddly Investec Zebra (the “Prize”).
- The cost of shipping is included in the Prize, however, any redelivery requirements which require an additional cost shall not be borne by the Promoter and will be the winner’s sole cost and responsibility.
- The successful entrants s are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged by the Promoter.
- The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
- Successful entrants will be selected every Friday with the Prizes posted within 5 days in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- All successful entrants are required to respond to a private message notification within 5 days in order to claim their Prize. Failure to do so will result in the Prize being forfeited.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control and pursuant to these Terms and Conditions is final and binding. The Promoter will not enter into any correspondence or discussion with other entrants of the Giveaway.
- The successful entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter may wish to use publicity resulting from the giveaway, in particular featuring their name and photograph in any publicity materials of the Promoter, in perpetuity and for any purpose, as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by successful entrants. Any Prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed to be unclaimed and the Promoter reserves the right to randomly select an alternative winner to receive the Prize as per these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence of identity and proof of address of the successful entrants before the successful entrantreceives their Prize.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification.
- The Promoter is considered the data controller with respect to any personal data submitted by the participants pursuant to this competition, including your name, telephone number, email address, job title and details of your employer. (“Business Personal Data”).
- The Promoter will use, transfer and disclose your Personal Data for the purposes of administering this competition, including arranging the delivery of the Prize to you, where applicable. The Promoter may also publish the winners’ name for promotional purposes. By submitting your information for this competition, you consent to the Promoter processing your information for the purposes of administering this competition.
- The Promoter will keep your Personal Data for as long as is needed to administer the competition
- You have certain rights under data protection laws which may be subject to limitations and/or restrictions. These rights include the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your Personal Data.
- Obtain a restriction of processing or to object to the processing of your Personal Data; the right to data portability; the right to withdraw consent to the Promoter’s processing of the Personal Data at any time; and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- If you wish to exercise any of your data protection rights or withdraw your consent to our processing of the Personal Data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at 30 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7QP.
- By participating in the competition you agree to release and hold the Promoter, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, together with their respective employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with participating in the giveaway or resulting from your acceptance or use of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend (temporary or permanently) the giveaway, its sole discretion, without prior notice to the entrants.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control and not related to the winner, the Promoter is unable to award the Prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value.
- Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries may be rejected by the Promoter, in its sole discretion.
- This giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.